Saturday 30 June 2012

Newbies.

Shoes make me go weak in the knees. 
Last week when i was going through some online shops i came across these green platform shoes. It looked great. Especially the color. And when i looked at the price i was sold.! Rs.999($20 approx) people. Score.! Got them immediately and they arrived the day before yesterday. Its a wee bit small for me but i can manage. :D
The gold collar necklace was a gift from a friend from Mumbai. Gosh, i want to move there. If not for anything else,Shopping. It nearly impossible to find things like these here in Shillong. One of the reasons why i almost always shop online. 




Deepika Padukone was on the cover of vogue this month and does she look hot or what.?  I had recently discovered this Indian online shop that stocked brands like Aldo,Mango and Nine West. I was ecstatic of course since Shillong has none of those brands. Heck, we don't even have a mall here. Benetton is what we have closest to nice brands. Sucks i know. Anywho,I browsed through all the shoes and settled for a pair Aldo wedges. Went to checkout. Typed in my area code. "Cannot ship to this address.Pin code is not serviceable". Where do i live in? Narnia? :\ 
So disappointed.

Shoes-jabong.com; Ring-fashionandyou.com; Gold collar-Mumbai.
Aaand this ring. I haven't quite figured what the animal is. The upper half looks like a cat(i think) and the bottom half looks like a snake. Haha. Weird. What do you think it is.?
Have a great weekend y'all. 

xx


17 comments:

  1. hey sujala the ring you got is a fox! :P I got a pendant with golden crystals on it.. its on my satin or silk post and I all it firefox LOL!

    Lov, Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Oh yes. It is a fox.! Thanks love. :)
    Will check out yours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items and lovely necklace too!

    Make sure to join OASAP giveaway here

    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing heels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of the shoes! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Of course we can follow each other, I'm following you now. Please follow me back:) Have a nice day!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit !! That golden ring and shoes are amazing !!

    Thank you so much for your comment I really appreciate it !

    I'm an instant follower now :) Feel free to drop by anytime !

    Love,

    Janice
    http://the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG SO SORRY JUST FOLLOWED YOU THINK i FORGOT TO CLICK

      Delete
    2. Haha. Its alright. I love your blog.! Keep in touch. :)

      Delete
  7. perfect shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes!

    Which site did u get it from?

    XX, Chic N Choco

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing ones!!!
    following you now on GFC! like to follow each other???
    It would be great!! we could stay in contact!
    kisses dear!!!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete